Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Sunday, September 20, 2020

2020 Week #2

After a dismal Week 1 showing, I try to rebound in this year's Overreaction NFL Week 2. My craziest pick is also my Lock of the Week, which shows how blind I'm flying right now. But I do believe that the Jets can not only hang with a banged-up 49ers squad, but they can pull off the upset. There are a LOT of key injuries for San Francisco right now. Yes, I'm trying to talk my way into trusting it. Jason says to look for the SF defense to set up their offense with at least four possessions that begin in Jets territory, so he's all in on the Niners turning things around. That's the beauty of Week 2--do you go with what you believe about a team, or do you go with what you saw in Week 1? Jay and I are doing battle on six games this week, so let's see how it all shakes out:


All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL 2020 Week #2: Vegas Baby Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment