Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Sunday, December 13, 2020

2020 Week #14

There are more quality matchups this week than there normally seem to be, so for me it made picking more difficult. I had a number of picks where I could see either team coming out on top, and even talked myself out of a couple. Jay sees the week similar to me as we only disagree on five games not counting my Thursday victory, but the ones we disagree on, we really debated them. After his jokes about Taysom Tebow, he's Locking the Saints, and I'm picking against them and going Eagles even though I've been impressed with Taysom. Go figure. Here are all of our picks for NFL Week 14:




All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL 2020 Week #14: Jay Ruth Calls His Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment