Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Sunday, November 7, 2021

2021 Week #9

I did better handling the atrocious job I did handicapping last week than I usually do. I guess I'm learning some coping skills in my old age. There's only so much I can do to guess which team is going to cover and which isn't, so I just went back to the methods I know best, and we shall see if they worked out for me this week. Jason and I will face off on seven of the 13 remaining NFL games. He's got a leg up thanks to the Colts dragging the Jets on Thursday. If he sweeps me again, as he did a couple weeks ago, he's got the season lead, and I'm in deep doo-doo. Here are our picks:



All of our thoughts and observations, after some audio problems to start, can be heard here:


NFL 2021 Week #9: Attack Of The Killer Backups


No comments:

Post a Comment