Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Sunday, October 30, 2022

2022 Week #8

Every football season has its unusual occurrences that make it unique, and this is no exception. But I don't believe we've watched a man's marriage disintegrate before our eyes in the middle of an NFL season. No sooner did we read that Tom Brady's wife had given him an ultimatum of "me or football" than we read that the divorce is final. Guess he made his choice. I get that he is a grown-ass man and wants to do what he wants when he wants, but is this Bucs team worth throwing your marriage away? Not to mention, how many more seasons do you need? It's not like you're going to be left wondering how your career would have gone if you didn't walk away. You already played 93 years. Oh well. Jay and I are married to the number 5, as we are again doing battle on five picks. I believe this is my first time opposing his Lock, but I'm just taking a hunch that the Bills aren't trying to kill a blood rival, so maybe they take it easy on the Packers. But I could see them destroying Green Bay just for fun. Here are our picks for Week 8:







All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL 2022 Week #8: Pros Before Hoes



No comments:

Post a Comment