Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Sunday, November 20, 2022

2022 Week #11

Getting the picks up in a hurry after our Sunday morning show, so just want to say: I don't know if I can handle much more wild football this season. I'm exhausted on Mondays after the craziness of these games. 2022 has been absolutely batshit, and I don't know if I'd be excited if these games today were as crazy or if I would just have to call in sick to work tomorrow to recover. I suppose we should appreciate it. It's not fucking boring, that's for certain. Here are our Week 11 NFL picks, where Jay and I differ on six games:



 


All of our thoughts and observations can (I think, there were plenty of technical difficulties) be heard here:


NFL 2022 Week #11: Snow Place Like Home

No comments:

Post a Comment