Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Sunday, October 15, 2023

2023 Week #6

Those smart enough to be following me on Twitter (which I will never call X because that's a dumbass name) got my Lock of the Week already. I got Kansas City laying 10½ against Denver in a game they won by 11, showing off my geniousness. I would now like to apologize for those following my picks this season because outside of that closest of shaves, they've been crap. Jason and I are chopping the rest of the NFL Week 6 slate right down the middle, going heads up on seven of the remaining 14 games.  There are some interesting games out there, even the bad ones. Here are our picks:





All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL 2023 Week #6: A Coach's Long Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment