Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Saturday, January 27, 2024

NFL Conf. Finals '24

After a losing weekend in the Divisional Round, I was left losing to Jay in our handicapping contest, so it was on me to decide if I wanted to go against his picks for Championship Sunday and risk being shut out or if I wanted to just ape his picks and stay within shouting distance for the Super Duper Bowl. I decided to challenge his picks and put it all on the line. He gave his picks live on the podcast and I genuinely had the opposite picks. So I am sticking with my convictions and keeping my picks, which based on how it went last week might be really stupid. But at least I'm going out with my own breakdowns and reasonings. The NFL has four very good teams for their conference title games, not without their flaws but they all are fine representatives of the league. Here are the picks that may spell the end of my nine-year run beating Jay:





All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:

NFL Conf. Finals 2024: Deebo The Decoy


No comments:

Post a Comment