Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

2015 Conf. Finals

And now the moment I've been waiting for...my chance to clinch and wrap up my first picks title in a couple of years and my first since the podcast started.  Jason has been almost embarrassing me by making better picks consistently since we started In Much Less Detail: The Podcast, but my perfect run ATS has me in position to win it all with these two games this weekend.  Jason feels so strongly about his picks that he is going against me on BOTH matchups, jeopardizing his chance to catch me in the Super Bowl because if he wins the first game but loses the second, he'll still be too far behind me to make it up in the Super Bowl.  What are those picks he loves so much, you wonder?  Well, here they are:

Fav Spread Dog Final Dre Jay
SEA (13-4) 8 GB (13-4) Sea GB
NE (13-4) Ind (13-5) Ind NE


All of our thoughts and observations, including an aftershow featuring a ten-second rant that lasted five minutes, can be heard here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inmuchlessdetail/2015/01/18/nfl-divisional-round-15-recap-conf-finals-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment