Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

NFL Conf. Semis '15

As I try to continue a perfect postseason, Jason took three of my picks, making the last game of the divisional round weekend a big one.  I would go up by nine points if Andrew Luck can keep the Colts within six points of my Super Bowl pick Peyton Manning and the Broncos, so split loyalties for me, certainly.  Here are our picks for the conference semifinals:

Fav Spread Dog Final Dre Jay
Saturday
NE (12-4) 7 Bal (11-6) Bal Bal
Sat. Nite
SEA (12-4) 11 Car (8-8-1) Sea Sea
Sunday
GB (12-4) Dal (13-4) Dal Dal
DEN (12-4) 7 Ind (12-5) Ind Den


All of our thoughts and observations, including an aftershow discussing the merits of the baseball Hall of Fame balloting, can be heard here:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inmuchlessdetail/2015/01/10/nfl-wild-card-15-recap-divisional-round-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment