Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Conf. Finals '16

I for one am thrilled to see the top two seeds from both conferences meet up for the conference titles this coming Sunday.  You want to see the best vs. the best, and this Super Bowl will feature two of the best in football no matter what matchup occurs.  As far as Jason and I picking for the season, it comes down to the game in Charlotte.  If the Panthers win by 3 or more, I clinch the season.  If not, Jason survives and we do battle a couple of weeks from now to decide it all.  Here are our Championship Sunday picks:

Fav Spread Dog Final Dre Jay
NE (13-4) 3    DEN (13-4) NE NE
CAR (16-1) 3    Ariz (14-3) Car Ariz


All of our picks and observations, including my story of the rudest I've ever been treated by a stranger, can be heard here:

NFL Divisional Round '16 Recap + Conference Finals 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment