Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Sunday, January 21, 2018

2018 Conf. Finals

Championship Sunday is here, and I knew Jason had to disagree with me on at least one pick in order to compete for our picks title, so I was confident that he would take Jacksonville and differ with me in the Vikings-Eagles game no matter what.  He's been clear about thinking that the Jags would give the Pats the best fight out of all the teams left in the playoffs, so I thought he would be all in on them.  But it turns out he trusts Minnesota more to beat Philly than he does the Jaguars.  He said if I took Minny, he would have agreed and flipped to the Patriots.  So he's going with his true gut pick in the Vikings, which scares me because I'm going with my true instinct in taking the Eagles, and that hasn't worked much for me this postseason.  Here are our picks and current points standings:

Fav Spread Dog Final Dre Jay
NE (14-3) Jack (12-6) NE 24-20 Jack Jack
Min (14-3) 3    PHI (14-3) Phi 38-7 Phi Min
105.1 96.9
Last Week +3 +6
=108.1 =102.9
All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL 2018 Conf. Finals

No comments:

Post a Comment