Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Saturday, January 19, 2019

NFL Conf. Finals '19

The mystery is gone from the picks left this season as Jay now has to pick the opposite of me for the conference finals and Super Bowl if he wants to beat me in our handicapping challenge.  So all the pressure is on me to not go 0-3.  He could have picked the same as me on one of the conference games because he sees the game the same as me, but he couldn't just give up the picks title to me.  Especially since I'm underwater in these playoffs, so there's a chance I could be dead wrong these next three games.  In any event, Jason spelled out his real feelings on the games on our podcast, but for prosperity, here are our official picks for the two battles that determine the Super Bowl teams:

Fav Spread Dog Final Dre Jay
NO (14-3) 3    LAR (14-3) NO LA
KC (13-4) 3    NE (12-5) KC NE
Last Week 114 106.4
+6 +3
=120 =109.4


All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:

NFL 2019 Conf. Finals

No comments:

Post a Comment