Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Conf. Semis 2020

Jason decided to give me the honors to make my picks first this week, and I got choked up at the honor, then I did what I do best: gasbag and suck up all the time.  After going total lockstep with me and going 1-3 in the Wild Card round, he's opposing me on only the first game of the Divisional Round.  Jay sits seven points behind me in our playoff system, so he can cut that lead to four, or get pushed to the brink down ten.  (Or we'll stay seven points apart if the Vikings and Niners push.)  Here are the rest of our picks for the conference semis:

Fav Spread Dog Final Dre Jay
Saturday
SF (13-3) 7    Min (11-6) Min SF
Sat. Nite
BAL (14-2) 10    Tenn (10-7) Bal Bal
Sunday
KC (12-4) 10    Hou (11-6) Hou Hou
GB (13-3) Sea (12-5) Sea Sea
102.4 95.4
Last Week +2 +2
=104.4 =97.4


All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:

NFL Conf. Semis 2020: Road Warriors Meet Home Gladiators

No comments:

Post a Comment