Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Sunday, October 18, 2020

2020 Week #6

Jason and I are going head to head on a whopping eight of the 14 games this week, and both of us feel good about our picks. So this should be a Sunday for the ages as far as our bragging rights. He feels good that I am making these picks without having watched hardly any games last Sunday because my power went out. I feel good simply because I'm the one coming off an 11-win week. So we shall see who gets the upper hand. This is one of those weeks that could decide the whole season if one of us takes six or seven of these. Here are the picks for a contentious NFL Week 6:





All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL 2020 Week #6: The Only Thing For Sure Is...Nothing's For Sure

No comments:

Post a Comment