Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Saturday, October 24, 2020

2020 Week #7

Jason and I, not content to go head-to-head on eight games last week, now go head-to-head on nine here in Week 7, counting the Thursday night win for Jay. It's something that can't be explained after being so kumbaya in Week 4 and disagreeing on only two. We went very divergent after that. I'm frustrated by the sub-.500 season so far, but I'm also intrigued because I feel like there are developments to this unusual 2020 that will make things clearer as time goes on. I'm having a hard time remembering this many teams that present as inconsistent and hard to predict. I just know things will shake out as we move in to November and the second half of the campaign. I just hope I can decipher things before Jay does. Here are our Week 7 calls:






All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:

No comments:

Post a Comment