Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Saturday, September 11, 2021

2021 Week #1

Jay and I really try not to make our Week 1 picks parallel to our preseason predictions, but it's so hard to avoid doing that. For example, as much as I respect the Browns for how they competed last year, I couldn't take them over the Chiefs because I have the Chiefs going back to the Super Bowl. And I think the Cardinals will be lots of fun and I think they will break the scoreboard in Nashville, but ultimately, I'm still picking the Titans. The only place I could take a team that I think will have a much worse year than their opponent is the Monday nighter. I have the Raiders covering against the Ravens thanks to all the RB injuries in Baltimore and the eerie feeling of a Monday night opener in Las Vegas in front of their criminal fans. Here is the full list of picks for the NFL's opening weekend:




All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL 2021 Week #1: The Ray Rice Curse

No comments:

Post a Comment