Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Saturday, September 25, 2021

2021 Week #3

Jason and I had been singing a lot of Kumbaya through the first two weeks of football, but we're really gearing up for war in NFL Week 3. We're heads-up on eight games, and I'm dragging his Lock of the Week, taking the Dolphins to knock off the Raiders now that Tua Time is in hiatus. I'm feeling extra good about my picks after starting the week with a Lock win on Thursday, but as always, that means I'm in danger of being overconfident. Time will tell. Everyone please keep Jason and his children in your thoughts and prayers as they deal with a possible COVID outbreak. Here's this week's picks:



 


All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL Week #3: Fields Is Our Quarterback (Today)

No comments:

Post a Comment