Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

2014 Week 5: Wish I Had Time To Share What I Learned

So I went on and on last night on our show about making a recap blog post for an exciting Week 5 in the NFL, and I wouldn't have any more drama get in the way, and blah blah blah.  Well, I'm leaving work and I hear that sound in my truck that I've heard several times in the last two months, the whining and rumbling of my steering wheel indicating I'm low on steering fluid.  Last time the truck was looked at, they couldn't find a leak.  This time, the guy pours the fluid in and I notice it immediately dripping all over the ground.  It was the rack and pinion.  Five hundred plus dollars and three hours later, here I am with no time to recap anything as I prepare to go get walloped in my bowling league tonight.  Here's our season numbers after Week 5.  Pray for me next week as I attempt once again to provide a recap in the midst of the tornado that is my life right now.

Week 5 Records--Dre & Jay 10-4-1, .714
YTD Records--Dre 34-38-4, .472; Jay 39-33-4, .542

No comments:

Post a Comment