Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Calling A Favre Audible

Congrats to Jason for pulling the contingency pick and winning with Kansas City over St. Louis.  Have I mentioned that I hate Sam Bradford?  And this guy Brett Favre is the devil.  He's going to haunt me until he dies on the field, which hopefully happens in about an hour and a half.  Anyway, thanks to the Favre Rule, I must call an audible and now pick Chicago to cover 9 points at Minnesota in a blinding snowstorm.  Jesus.  This has already been cleared with the IMLD co-owner, who declined to go with Chicago in the face of this late-breaking news.  It would be much in my favor if I adjusted the spread to go with this news, because the Bears are only a 6-point fav currently.  But I can't remember a time in our history where we changed the spread after making our picks.  We've changed picks often for various reasons, but not the spread.  So I'll stick with Da Bears -9 and hope that Favre plays as shitty in cold weather tonight as he has historically the past 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment