Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thu. Nite 49ers @ Chargers

Call it a hunch, but I don't think it's a good sign for your team when you have to go on the road on a short week and two of your linebackers are each going to play through a broken hand (Takeo Spikes and Patrick Willis).  That's what San Francisco faces when they travel to San Diego.  It's not much of a road trip, but nonetheless, I don't like em.  I also don't like the home team covering 4 of 5 times on Thursday night this year.  I will ignore the Chargers missing weapons Antonio Gates and Malcom Floyd in the passing game, and I look for a big game for Vincent Jackson as the focal point of most of Philip Rivers' passes.  Jason texted me that the 10-point spread's too big in a short week for his taste, and he'll take the Niners to lose but cover.  I will take SD in a rout.

My Pick:  San Diego 30-16

No comments:

Post a Comment