Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thu. Nite Falcons @ Saints

Jay and I shared our thoughts last night via text as I sit here in a hotel room in Hot Springs, AR.  We're both shunning the undefeated Atlanta Falcons in order to side with the homestanding New Orleans Saints, who receive 3 1/2 as the home underdog.  Jason said he was always going with the 'Aints if the spread reached more than three points since they always seem to play close games.  My logic as always is a little more numbers based:  I can see a back-and-forth shootout because New Orleans is just as potent through the air as the highly lauded Falcons.  In fact, Drew Brees and Luke McCown have thrown for 100 yards more on the season than Matty Ice, and neither pass defense is stoning the opponent.  In this case, with the division rivalry and always daunting Superdome crowd, I'll side with the Saints.  Plus, I gotta support our new friends my wife and I met on the dinner boat who were from Louisiana and were celebrating 44 years of marriage.  Keep rolling, you two, keep rolling.

Check out our podcast Saturday night for the rest of our Week 6 picks.  And we're proud to announce that you can now find our show on the TuneIn app!

No comments:

Post a Comment