Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Saturday, January 1, 2022

2021 Week #17

Jay and I differ on seven games this week, which is a lot less than I thought because we started off against each other on the first three picks. But we got in lock step for the most part from there. I just hope we can keep up our Lock streak, since I'm ahead of him by one. I had to change my Chiefs pick from Week 16 though. I said on the podcast that I would take the Steelers over the Chiefs if either Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce were to miss the game. But then I forgot that I said that when I wrote my contingency on the blog, and I wrote that I would only take the Steelers if both Kelce and Hill were ruled out. I left it to Jay to decide what should happen to the pick, and he said because I broadcast that I got Pittsburgh while making our picks, that should stand. So it will. Here are our Week 17 picks, free of contingencies:




All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL 2021 Week #17: New Year, Old Pandemic

No comments:

Post a Comment