Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Friday, January 14, 2022

Wild Card '22

I was a little too fired up for playoff football, and I got way too deep into statistics getting ready for our podcast. So we got all our picks in, but most of my analysis was lost because it would have pushed the show into marathon territory, even more than it already is. I'll curtail my research for the next show. Jay and I see two Wild Card games differently, which would bring him within shouting distance in our playoff scoring system. It would really put me in the driver's seat if I can take those games from him. Here are our predictions for the NFL's super mega playoff wknd, yay sports:



All (or most) of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL Wild Card 2022: Big Ben's Bon Voyage (Unless...)


No comments:

Post a Comment