Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Friday, January 21, 2022

Conf. Semis '22

Once again I went too long in my analysis of these games and left my partner Jason almost no time at the end of the show. I'm lucky that he's patient and also used to me sucking all the oxygen. We're both very excited for the slate of Divisional Round games. There are no spreads that are touchdowns or larger, so the oddsmakers think the matchups are rather even, and so do we, for the most part. Jay does fear that the Titans will smash the Bengals, but that just plays into Cincy's hands. "No one gave us a chance! NO ONE!!" I can hear them now. Here are our picks, and since that Cin-Tenn game is our only battle, if I win, the points chase is all over:


 



All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL Conf. Semis 2022: Buffalo Levels Up

No comments:

Post a Comment