Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Conf. Finals '22

I wasn't aware of Jay's health problems when the two Sunday games ended with me taking Ls. I wondered why Jay had not changed his picks like he did Saturday, going with Green Bay in an effort to catch me in our handicapping contest, but it turned out that he had good reason to neglect to change picks: He had the goop, and so did his family. It's not the way I wanted to clinch the contest; in fact I was nauseous upon finding out. But that's how it went down. We were free to make our picks for Championship Sunday without having to worry about how many points separated us. We came up with the same picks, but neither of us would be totally shocked if SF or Cin pulled the upset. Surprised, but not shocked. Here are our Conference Finals picks for the record:




All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:

No comments:

Post a Comment