Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

2021 Week #18

I feel like we all won a marathon in making it to Week 18 in the NFL. They kept drilling home that it was the longest season ever, and it felt like it. Jay said that it has felt more like work this year to stay prepared and make informed picks than ever before. He's right, and I should thank him for doing the show every week (except one) and juggling this silliness with his family and job. We do it for the love of football, and because it's fun. But it tests the love of all fans when it seems like work keeping up with your sport. I guess they know what they're doing, but there's been rumors of expanding the season for years and I've always looked forward to it, and now that it's here, I'm...not as excited as I thought I would be. I'm tired. Hell, I'm rambling now because I'm tired. Here's our Week 18 picks, where Jason and I differ on six games (plus the Cowboys-Eagles game), joined by the coin flip for the Sunday games, since the last week is always a coin flip anyway:


 



All of our thoughts and observations can be heard here:


NFL 2021 Week #18: And If You Don't Like The Extra Week, You Can Strip And Leave

No comments:

Post a Comment