Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thu.. Nite Saints @ Falcons

Jason is MIA, so I'll make this pick solo.  If he gets back to me before kickoff, I'll leave his pick in the comment section.  Despite Atlanta being a favorite by the dreaded hook, I'm going with the Falcons -3 1/2.  Finally, it's a Thursday game that is actually watchable, and it's one of the more fun divisional rivalries in the NFL.  I think it will be close for most of the game.  I just feel that the Falcons are playing better than New Orleans, and I feel that they will be ready to avenge their only loss of the season.  Lots of points, lots of fun.  I wouldn't even bet on the game.  Just enjoy a rare watchable Thursday contest.

My Pick:  Atlanta 30-24

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

1 comment:

  1. Jason says Atlanta 30-28, so he's got the Saints to cover.

    ReplyDelete