Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Sat. Nite Jets @ Cowboys

Jason is not available for a Friday night show, so we have our pick for the Saturday night edition of Thursday Night Football.  The New York Jets, clinging to an AFC Wild Card spot, come in to Texas to face the Dallas Cowboys, unfathomably still alive in the NFC East race.  The Jets give three points, and we both think it's not enough.  Can someone remind Matt Cassel that Dez Bryant is on his team??  On second thought, don't tell him until after this game.  Oh, and I really like the fact that Dallas will not have one of its more ferocious tacklers, Rolando McClain.  That means more running room for Chris Ivory, which seems to be the key to success for Todd Bowles' crew.

My Pick:  Jets 23-9

While I have your eyeballs, I would like to thank those of you who check out this site for our picks and blogtalkradio.com/inmuchlessdetail for our podcast.  We're able to see the number of people who come to both of those web sites, and we're amazed at how approximately the same number of folks come back every week.  We're humbled by your loyalty, and we hope we're entertaining and informative enough for you to tell your friends to give us a listen.  As you know from hearing me yap, I can be a bit of a goofball dreamer.  Jason and I would joke for years about how funny we could be if we carried our phone conversations to a radio show, long before the concept of podcasting came along.  And here we are, in our third year and hopefully getting better and better.  I'm confident in saying that Jason, who's not the public speaking type, is doing this more as an indulgence to me and my goofball dream of having a funny, witty, popular show talking about the things we like to discuss, so I should thank him publicly for that.  We have a ton of fun doing this, so thank you for serving as an audience for our bad jokes and shenanigans.  We'll talk to you Saturday night, and happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment