Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thu. Nite Browns @ Ravens

It's a welcome back for the referees, as the scabs are history as of this very game.  And it's a welcome back for me, as I will go stats heavy this week and go back to what I know best, letting the numbers tell me what pick I should make.  My pick happens to line up with Jason's on this one.  We both like Cleveland +12 in Baltimore.  Jason cites the Ravens coming off a big emotional important win on Sunday night, and oh, how we've seen so many letdowns in those circumstances.  I'll back my pick up with some stats:  Baltimore's legendary defense through three games actually ranks lower than Cleveland in sacks (9 to 8) and interceptions (5 to 3).  If the Browns could trot Joe Haden out at CB, I might even have been tempted to call for the shocking upset.  I'll just call for the backdoor cover.

My Pick:  Baltimore 24-16

No comments:

Post a Comment