Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wed. Nite Opener Cowboys @ Giants

Last year, Jason got "cute" and took Green Bay to win on Opening Night against New Orleans, but the Saints to cover a 4-point spread.  This year, it's my turn.  I'm seeing the G-Men throwing the pill around and building a nice lead on Dallas as they celebrate their Super Bowl win with their home crowd.  But the Cowboys take advantage of the Giants missing CB Prince Amukamara and rally back before coming up 3 points short.  Jason's not wasting time building on his Dallas-to-the-Super-Bowl prediction.  He's picking the 'Boys to win straight up.  He thinks it feels like a 31-20 game.  I admit it would be so Giants to drop a turd in the opener.  But I don't think Dallas has the heart or the spleen (shout out to Jason Witten) to get the job done.  Oh, and watch for the replacement refs to begin their journey to embarrass themselves and the National Football League with terrible officiating.  (I'd like to point out that the regular officiating was sometimes terrible as well.  Just some perspective.)

My Pick:  New York Giants 34-31

No comments:

Post a Comment