Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Never Lose! (At Losing Locks)

At picking losers that is! Did you realize that if you took my locks to Vegas, and bet the opposite, that you'd be pretty rich right now? Somehow, in the midst of blowing EVERY lock pick I've made, I've managed to shave Dre's lead overall.

Not much detail this week on the picks. I was stuck in a blizzard all of Sunday and Monday and it looks like Dre nailed most of what I had to say, but here's a few insights on the week that was.

  • How perfect of the Lions and Pack to push, after Dre and I both looked great at different points in the game on our pick. Nice to see Matt Stafford shit the bed in the latest episode of "How Will the Lions Find Ways to Lose."
  • Dre nailed it: I didn't realize the Raven D was the problem. Somewhere, Cam Cameron is having a drink with Juan Castillo.
  • Sure, the Giants looked awesome. Everyone looks awesome against the Saints D.
  • Atlanta and Houston did NOTHING to silence their critics.
  • Any time that Dre picks a game 2 weeks out, take the opposite to Vegas.
  • If you told me a team would win a game 58-0 and 20 guesses as to who would win that game, I'd not have picked the Seattle Seahawks. They better not win the division, cause whoever would head to the Meat Grinder would be in for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment