Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thu. Nite Jaguars @ Falcons

I get the feeling that money has been flung towards Atlanta hard in the hours leading up to this game.  The spread is way bigger than I anticipated, which is fine because Jason and I were going with the underdog anyway even though Jason announced previously that he was done with road teams on Thursday nights.  The line at the moment is 13½, but we don't trust the Dirty Birds with that big of a number, especially coming off giving up big points to Carolina in the 1st half.  We're anticipating a low-scoring, slow-moving affair.  I'm not sure the Falcons are bright enough to take to the air with Matty Ice and light up the Jags like they should, and Maurice Jones-Drew should keep Jacksonville in the game.  I'm going Jags to nearly spring the upset, and we love the under!

My Pick: Atlanta 17-16

No comments:

Post a Comment