Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thu. Nite Buccaneers @ Vikings

Ok, back to the drawing board.  The home team couldn't cover last week in a tight divisional game, so now I'm left to figure out which way to go in the TB-Min battle.  Well, Jason and I are going back to the home team, and probably for the same reason--the Bucs stink on defense.  We all know the day will soon come when Minnesota comes crashing back to Earth, but it shouldn't be tonight as 5½-point favorites.  I'm conceding that Adrian Peterson and his surgically-repaired knee and sore ankle may not dazzle tonight.  But Tampa's allowing 8.5 yards per throw, so whatever AP can't gain, Christian Ponder should pick up throwing to Percy Harvin and Kyle Rudolph.  Jason sees it 31-20, and I concur almost to the number.

My Pick:  Minnesota 31-23

No comments:

Post a Comment