Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thu. Nite Cardinals @ Rams

No surprise that undefeated Arizona comes in to St. Louis as a 2 and a hook-point fav.  The surprise may be that Jason and I are both calling for the upset.  No, the Rams don't look like world-beaters, but neither do the Cards, at least not after letting Miami put up yards aplenty on their supposedly improved defense.  I'm glad that Steven Jackson will get a stage to show what he can do, because I'm a longtime fan.  But Sam Bradford should be the star of the evening.  If Tannehill and Hartline can go bananas on the Cards, so should Sam and Gibson.  Jason calls it 23-21.  I have a few more points on the board but the same home team winning on short rest.

My Pick:  St. Louis 27-20

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment