Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thu. Nite Steelers @ Titans

There must be a damn good reason for both Jason and me to go road fav on the short week.  I didn't talk to Jas before he texted me his 27-9 Pittsburgh prediction over Tennessee, but I'm going to assume it's for the same reason that I'm also calling for a Steelers squoosh:  The Titans positively blow.  It's a very good test for my thought that you can't take the road team on Thursday unless it's the only choice.  I wanted to give the Titans the benefit, and I wanted to slight the Steelers because they haven't been impressive at all this season.  But I'll have to forsake stats and go with the eyeball test this evening.  Tennessee just doesn't look ready to compete with any professional team right now.  The line is Pit -6.  If it matters, I may not go road team on Thursday the rest of the fucking year.

My Pick:  Pittsburgh 38-13

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment