Scott Norwood

Scott Norwood
Wide Right started it all.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thu. Nite Seahawks @ 49ers

Instead of stats for this divisional tilt, I'll go with two rules that say why I have to take San Francisco -9 and a hook.  Rule 1 is, of course, no more road teams on Thursday night.  Rule 2 is that I can't take a SF opponent that can't mount an early lead and make Alex Smith play QB from behind, which he does very poorly unless he's playing the New Orleans D.  I don't think Russell Wilson, for all his talent, can make SF play from behind.  Jason and I both see a low-scoring snoozefest, so it's how you feel about Seattle that decides which way you pick.  We both see the Niners posting 20 points.  Jas has the Hawks scoring 13 and therefore covering.  I got them only making it to 9.  Either way, I think the under is the safest play tonight.

My Pick:  San Francisco 20-9

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment